- Interview – Royal Academy of Engineering 11 February 2015 | 9:24 am
- WDM Africa 2015 – See you next week in Cape Town! 29 January 2015 | 7:39 pm
- WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking Africa – See you next week! 27 January 2015 | 6:23 pm
- WDM 2015 Interview: Light Brigade, Inc. 20 January 2015 | 11:16 am
- WDM Africa, 3-5 February 2015, Sun Cullinan, Cape Town – Extending nationwide optical fibre connectivity via Africa’s terrestrial and submarine networks 3 December 2014 | 12:00 pm
America's Leading Optical Event for Carriers, Optical System & Component Vendors
Next Generation Optical Networking USA returns for a 3rd year in Dallas, gathering over 300 Carriers and Technology providers from the Americas!
Part of the prestigious series already held in Nice and Singapore, which annually attracts 1000 attendees, the stateside edition focuses on developments in 100G, 400G, terabit, OTN, silicon photonics and Transport SDN in the North American Market.
Here’s who attended in 2014…
- 300+ professionals from across the industry
- Optical Industry expert speakers delivered a range of case studies from the USA and the Americas: Cox Communications, Verizon, TIM Brasil and Comcast Cable; from the globe: Deutsche Telekom, NTT, Sri Lanka Telecom and Orange and cutting edge analysts: Current Analysis, Dell’Oro, LightCounting and Academic highlights onSilicon Photonics
- 60+ different service provider companies
- 85% attendees located in the Americas
- 25+ exhibitors - event offered visitors the opportunity to examine the best products and solutions that the optical, SDN & NFV industry has to offer.
This event is really instructive and the presentations are really thorough. The number and quality of attendees offer you great opportunities to make new key acquaintances. If your business involves using DWDM; you MUST be there!CD, SNCF
This is my third year and I’ve watched it grow –I’m amazed at how many people are showing up...it’s not just about Carriers and suppliers, it’s about the ecosystem of the supply base into the Carrier community. [With the inclusion of Telco Components World] you now start to have a story that is not just about ‘what I want’, but how do I implement it, and what are the technical issues, cost issues and hurdles that I have to deal with. It allows for a better conversation for all the stakeholders, to allow consensus-building to happen.JD, Ethernet Alliance
Best intimate place to talk to clients and partners. All the presentations were useful and helpful to track market trendsEG, ACG Research
I personally found the show very worthwhile and it was one of the better industry events I had attended in awhile. I found it to be a little more informal and open than other events and as a result I was able to takeaway valuable info about the market and the problems our customers need to have solvedMT, Tellabs
I genuinely think the event has become the de facto optical event in Europe (and further afield, given the number of customers from APAC and CALA). There has been lots of really good customer engagementMK, Ciena
The 2012 event proved that IIR WDM is the go-to event for the transport industry in EMEAKD, ALU
The conference has been great – everyone has a different take on the advantages and disadvantages, which gives a unique perspectiveMB, Finisar
It’s been a great conference, and just the right size; you get to meet and talk to everybody, without getting lost in the crowd like you do at some of the bigger showsGB, Verizon
"The trend in North America, carriers cutting spending year over year but allocating towards forward-looking technology investments like WDM equipment and ROADMs."Infonetics
I’m delighted with the conference, 80+ different service providers from 50+ countries is a fantastic group for us to be able to network withBG, Cisco